Education and Special Education Projects of Kaus-e-Kazah Organization(KKO), under Joint operations agreement with NHSD
Kaus-e-Kazah Welfare Organization’s MISSION is to provide an effective and safe environment with highest quality treatment in a friendly periphery, to assist the student in going Par-delà les expectations.
KKO Japan Embassy Construction project in Mehar, Dadhu Sindh on webpage of Consulatie Of japan — Click here for full review on Japan Consulates Home page
MOU with DEO Education Sindh to ensure payments of Running cost of School in Sindh (provided in image above)
Kaus-e-Kazah Organization in 2019 have a joint operations agreement whereby the two NGOs have jointly worked in the field of Education, Special Education and Vocational Training Centers. Our presence exists in the remote areas of Dhok Kala Khan, Dhok Chaudhrian, Manzarabad, Christian Colony, Ghareebabad, Balouch Colony and Kachi Abaddi, Rawalpindi and in Village Mehar, Dadhu Sindh The joint list of projects taken by:
Kaus-e-Kazah Special School and Rehab Center:
Every child has a right to education and training, for special children this must be supplemented with special care and consideration. At Kaus-e-Kazah Special School we provide education in a special environment by highly skilled and professional staff members. In this school we look after children of all 4 major disabilities including hearing impaired children, visually impaired, children, physically handicapped and slow learners.
In line with our mission, stated above, our child protection policy is meant to ensure that we provide our students with the environment and the care they need to exceed in all the goals that they set for themselves.
- A calm, relaxing, fully air conditioned atmosphere with audio-visual facilities.
- Personalized one-on-one approach by a team of experienced therapists.
- Resolution of conflicts and safeguarding of interests of both teachers and students
- Feedback forms and ensuring safe working practices, will be provided to staff by senior Management, for constant monitoring and Evaluation of the staff at the school/Center/Institute, in the location, where the project is being implemented.
- Safe working practices and procedures, for both Children and Teachers, will be monitored on a rollover basis, by third party regulators, as per provincial regulations, in the project location.
- Trainings provided on a regular basis to encourage safe working practices for teachers and students are carried out on a regular basis.
Our Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Centre is equipped with latest equipment to give higher standard of services. We treat individuals for all illness which includes lungs, back, neck, shoulders, elbows, knees, hands, etc.
- Occupational Therapy
Girls Primary School Mehar Dadhu
KKO has established girls primary school in Dadhu Sindh, along with NHSDs help, the school is being run to support the little children in Dadhu, which is a small village in Sindh. These children are being provided free of cost education from Nursery to Class V. Their are currently a total of 90 students their